Mekari Sign’s signature is operated under KOMINFO and is partnering with Tilaka to gain PSrE certification. Therefore, PNG signature from Mekari Sign is guaranteed legal and protected by the law in Indonesia. We also have digital certification from Adobe that works globally, so you don’t need to worry.
You have to convert the PNG to JPEG using an image converter.
How do I convert PNG to digital signature?
You can use Mekari Sign, here’s the complete guide:
1. Create an account
2. Go to Settings > eSignature > Upload
3. Upload your PNG signature, max size 200kb
4. Go back to the main menu and click Upload document
5. Add the signers
6. Sign the document using your PNG signature
7. Send the document to other signers
How do I insert a PNG signature into Word?
You can do it in 3 simple steps:
1. Create your PNG signature first with generator in this page
2. Open Word and on the Insert tab, click Pictures > Picture from File
3. Browse to the PNG you want to insert, select it, and then click Insert.
Can I use PNG in email signatures?
Yes, as PNG is the best format for Gmail signature images. If possible, make your PNG size in around 80 pixels high and up to 200 pixels wide.
Streamline your business development with Mekari Sign
Accomplish more without compromising accuracy and speed with
various solutions from Mekari that thousands of businesses have used